Centrepieces, decorations, favours and cakes galore, you can deposit all of your wedding inspiration on to your ‘Dream Wedding’ board, at the drop of, well, a pin.
Nowaday’s it seems that it is every bride’s dream to have a cutesy, DIY’d, hand crafted wedding that represents the personalities of both the Bride and Groom down to a tee. Pinterest is a DIY bride’s mecca – beautiful crafts that promise you the wedding of your dreams, and all you’ll need is a glue gun, tissue paper - lots of it, and a mason jar or two…
The dates been set, the venue’s booked and the guest list has been drawn up! Now all that’s left is the fun stuff, right?
We have compiled a list of some of the worst Pinterest craft fails to show you that you're not on your own in this. When reality slaps you in the face, sometimes it’s just better to leave it to the professionals…
1. Beautiful hand crafted truffles as wedding favours? No, no.
2. Lovely cloth covered helium balloons? Yeah right!
3. Mason jar centrepieces… Don’t bother.
4. Delicious heart shaped treats for the guests? Guess again!
5. A unique handcrafted bouquet… we’ll see!
6. Charming love heart wall decorations. Don’t think so…
7. Personalised wedding cocktail. You’ll be lucky!
8. Sentimental gifts for the Bridesmaids? Not so much…
9. Handcrafted wedding cake? Oh. Dear. God.
10. Cute mason jar decorations? Or not.
11. Novelty cake pops… Okay then.