Whether you want to rave it up at Sonar, don a Dirndl at Oktoberfest or join the crazy antics of wine throwing, we think a festival fling is the perfect addition to your summer of love.
However, if you or some of your crew are virgins to the festival scene, preparing to dive head first into a massive gathering of thousands of over-excited people can seem a little daunting. That’s why we’re seeking the help of the experts of festival travel to uncover the best fest hacks and secrets for a fun and smooth running festival.
Whether it’s tips on packing wisely and figuring out your festival wardrobe, planning travel, budgeting, or staying safe and healthy: we think bloggers will have it covered. These guys are the kings and queens of travel, scouting the globe for the most amazing experiences and once in a lifetime events. Watch this space in the coming weeks as we release the Ultimate Festival Survival Guide to give you a flying start to a summer of festival fun.
Check out the blogger's posts so far:
- The carnival and Oktoberfest hacks from Europe diaries
- The stylish suggestions from Hello Frankie
- Top ten ultimate hacks from Mini Adventures
- Festival tips all the way from Utrecht by A Flamingo in Utrecht
- The festive suggestions of Chronicles of Yoyo
- Tricks for surviving music festivals from Eff it I’m on Holiday
- The need-to-know, detailed tips on music festivals from Adventures and Sunsets
- Tips from the music writer and festival lover behind Life of a Thinker
- Ten creative commandments for festivals on British soil by Hello Jennifer Helen
- Five life saving tips from Dungarees and Donuts
You can also contribute your tips to our festival guide, just tweet #UltimateFestHacks and we’ll pick up your suggestions.
If you’re looking for inspiration for a summer festival or are thinking of combining your hen or stag do with a pre-made weekend of fun and entertainment, check out our pick of the top festivals for stag weekends or hen weekends.
Bring on a summer of festival fun!